Private lessons are available with Blush Teaching Team in the following disciplines:
Aerial Silks, Aerial Hoop, Pole Dance, Burlesque Dance, Stretching
Private lessons can be booked for one to four people and are available weekdays, evenings and weekends. Our prices vary depending on the experience and skills of the teacher and the amount of people attending the session.
Private dance lessons are great for:
– Taster session to increase confidence before you join a regular class
– Faster progression in learning dance/aerial skills
– Working with mixed equipment (we can tailor a session to include 2 pieces of aerial/pole disciplines)
– Working towards a routine/performance
– Working around shifts that don’t fall with regular classes
– Spending time on a nemesis move which needs more assistance than you can spend in a regular class
Private sessions are available with the following Tutors:
Becky Campey, Studio Owner, Principal Instructor:
Teacher Training, Pole Fitness, Aerial Hoop, Aerial Silks.
Megan O’Dwyer, Aerial Instructor:
Aerial Hoop, Aerial Silks, Pole Fitness, Aerial Kids.
Tanya Audas, Aerial Instructor:
Aerial Hoop, Aerial Silks, Aerial Kids.