Private lessons are available with Blush Teaching Team in the following disciplines:
Aerial Silks, Aerial Hoop, Aerial Hammock/sling, Aerial Cube and Flexibility.
Private lessons can be booked for one to four students and are available on certain evenings and weekends. Our prices vary depending on the experience and skills of the teacher and the amount of people attending the session.
Private aerial lessons are great for:
– Increasing confidence
– Faster progression in learning dance/aerial skills
– Working with mixed equipment (we can tailor a session to include 2 pieces of aerial disciplines)
– Working towards a routine/performance
– Working around times that don’t fall with regular classes
– Spending time on a nemesis move which needs more assistance than you can spend in a regular class
Children’s private sessions are available with the following Tutors:
Megan O’Dwyer, Aerial Instructor, Manager of Blush Dance Kids and Juniors:
Aerial Hoop, Aerial Silks, Aerial Hammock, Aerial Cube, Stretching and flexibility.
Amy Rochford, Aerial Instructor:
Aerial Hoop and Aerial Cube.
Shira Baram, Aerial Instructor:
Aerial Hoop and Aerial Hammock.
To book a private session please contact firstname.lastname@example.org